Minto Farm
Kitchens + Cellars

The goal of Minto Farm Kitchen and Cellars is to provide resources, to host educational, corporate and intimate events, as well as host their own events which will encourage people to take on a more active role in local food economies.

The underpinning values of Minto Farm are to promote awareness of the role of food in community. Only 2% of the population live on farms, leaving 98% of people not knowing what farming entails. The kitchen is in a unique position to be a centre for education, skill development, community building, and demonstration for off-grid and natural building.

Role in project
| Brand Design | Print Design |

Minto Farm logo
Minto Farm business card side 1
Minto Farm business card side 2